Pukka Herbs, Organic Tulsi Clarity, Caffeine-Free, 20 Herbal Tea Sachets, 1.27 oz (36 g)
- A Sacred Blend Flowering with Vibrant Clarity
- Naturally Caffeine-Free
- Certified Organic by Soil Association Certification
- USDA Organic
- Certified B Corporation
- Fair for Life
- Organic is Non GMO
Tulsi is also known by the illustrious name of Holy Basil – renowned for enlightening humanity. Appropriately it’s organically grown by a dedicated community certified Fair for Life.
Your oasis of wisdom
In a busy world, we often seek space. Tulsi – sacred in its native India – is famed for this. The magical Rama, Krishna and lemon Vana combine to sharpen your senses. Infuse, sip, let the clouds disperse and your wisdom arise.
Every Pukka tea uses the highest grade organic herbs. Each one blending our herbal wisdom with delicious flavors to help you lead a fairer happier life. -Sebastian Pole, Master Herbsmith
Puk-ka – Adjective: excellent, proper or genuine. Origin from Hindi pakka: authentic, real, delicious.
We love helping to create a healthier and more beautiful, fairer world. It’s why our herbalists use practitioner grade herbs to make the best of the best. Of course, all our teas are organic helping to protect biodiversity and our planet with every step.
- When placing an order with a Visa / MasterCard through the LiqPay payment system (no commission)
- Transfer to Privat card (privat-privat no commission, from other banks at the rate)
- Through your personal account in the order history using LiqPay (no commission)
- Cash on delivery, the commission is paid by the recipient (only for New mail)
- Payment at the bank’s cash desk (the commission is calculated by the bank)
- We will deliver a smile along with the order
- All parcels are insured!
- Exceptionally original products *
- Goods only with a good period
- Refunds in case of cancellation
- Continuous development of service
* During production, suppliers periodically redesign packaging without notifying stores. Images are updated as soon as we receive information about their change. Product images are taken from suppliers or from an Internet resource if the supplier does not provide images.